New York City Landlord-Tenant Lawyer
Experienced Manhattan Landlord-Tenant Attorneys
The attorneys you choose to represent you in your landlord-tenant dispute should have a comprehensive grasp of the rent laws in New York: rent stabilization, rent control, overcharges and evictions.
Their reputation for results should be known throughout the real estate bar. They should know how to negotiate and, if necessary, litigate for your goals in court.
The New York landlord-tenant lawyers at The Price Law Firm have almost 30 years of combined experience with addressing your residential and commercial real estate legal issues. We are uniquely prepared to help both landlords and tenants in a range of complex real estate matters. Email us or call (212) 675-1125 for a free consultation.
We represent clients in both residential and commercial landlord-tenant law matters:
- Rent stabilization
- Rent control and Loft Law
- Rent overcharge and J51 cases
- Loft protection disputes
- Demolition issues
- Illusory tenancy
- Representation before the DHCR (Division of Housing and Community Renewal), administrative proceedings, housing court, civil court and Supreme Court
- Eviction notices: notices to cure, to quit, of default and notices of termination
- Non-payment and holdover petitions for reasons of owner occupancy, lease defaults, nuisance, illegal alterations, illegal subletting or non-primary residence
If you are a New York landlord or tenant who has questions about a looming landlord-tenant or rent dispute, we are glad to answer them honestly and accurately during your initial consultation.
Call (212) 675-1125 for a free consultation. Messages left after business hours are promptly returned. We serve clients in New York City (Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens and the Bronx) and on Long Island (Nassau and Suffolk).