Call Us Now for a Free Consultation: (212) 675-1125
New York City Residential Real Estate Attorney
Highly varied, highly regulated, and often highly volatile, the New York residential real estate market offers great rewards for those who know what they’re doing and grave risks for those who don’t. To learn about the ways the advice of an experienced real estate lawyer can help you achieve your goals while protecting you from unnecessary risk, call (212) 675-1125 for a free consultation with The Price Law Firm in Manhattan.
Our practice covers the gamut from purchase and sales transactions for condos, co-ops and single-family houses to complex litigation of landlord-tenant disputes related to rent overcharges in deregulated J-51 tax relief properties. With a practice balanced between transactions and litigation, The Price Law Firm represents a sound choice across a range of landlord and tenant needs.
Residential Real Estate Cases
Examples of the kinds of cases we handle include:
- New York City rent stabilization and rent control issues
- Rent control tenant succession cases
- Co-op and condo disputes on behalf of residents, boards or associations
- Rent overcharge cases of all kinds, especially those involving deregulated J-51 apartments
- Disputes over security deposits and tenant damage claims
- Closing of real estate purchases and sales
- Resolution of mortgage foreclosure problems
- Administrative proceedings before the New York Division of Housing and Community Renewal (DHCR) or other agencies
Our clients include tenants, landlords, buyers, sellers, condo and co-op boards, investors and others who need an attorney’s advice to protect an interest in any form of New York real property.
Manhattan Lawyer For Rent Overcharge And Tenant Succession Disputes
For more information about the scope of our practice, our experience and our approach to client service, call (212) 675-1125 for a free consultation with The Price Law Firm and work with an experienced New York residential real estate lawyer.