New York City Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
Dependable Advice For People Injured While Walking, Skating or Biking
If hit by a car or other motor vehicle and need advice about your right to compensation, contact an experienced New York pedestrian accident attorney at The Price Law Firm for a free consultation about your legal options. When you work with our firm, you’ll be advised by a lawyer who takes a proactive approach to protecting all of your interests in the aftermath of your pedestrian car accident.
These interests usually include:
- An accurate diagnosis of all the injuries you suffered, including those that may have been overlooked in emergency treatment
- Full coverage of all medical, hospital and therapeutic expenses covered under the driver’s New York no-fault insurance, your own car insurance or your own health care policy
- Coordination of insurance coverage when the accident losses exceed the benefits available under any single policy
- Full payment for lost income both immediately after the accident and later for medical appointments, surgery or physical therapy as necessary
- Proof of your right to pain and suffering damages when your injuries qualify under New York’s no-fault threshold law
The Price Law Firm represents people who were struck by cars, buses or commercial vehicles while walking, crossing the street, jogging, bicycling, skating or otherwise traveling under one’s own power. Our personal injury practice advocates for clients throughout the five boroughs and on Long Island.
Manhattan Pedestrian Injury Attorney
For additional information about the ways an experienced lawyer can protect your interests following injuries suffered as a pedestrian or on a bicycle, contact The Price Law Firm in Manhattan at (212) 675-1125 for a free consultation.